You may request Standard TA at any point after the Reservation Request Package has been submitted by submitting an online request form.
- Track A is intended for property owners who would like to receive technical assistance services to help assess the solar potential at their property, and/or identify eligible contractors for their project. In addition, Track A integrates a project bidding process to ensure that systems are installed in a cost-competitive manner.
- Track B is designed for property owners who do not require technical assistance to submit a project reservation and have identified an eligible contractor they would like to work with for their project. The project bidding process is optional for Track B applications.
Standard TA services are related to energy efficiency, project financing and general project management and construction support.
Standard Technical Assistance services are designed for projects in both Track A and Track B.
Examples of Standard TA:
- Identify energy efficiency opportunities and review program compliance requirements
- Assist in achieving net zero energy targets
- Provide coordination and referrals to other clean energy programs
- Assist in meeting Energy Savings Assistance (ESA) program requirements