Some highlights to share with your property manager and landlord:
• SOMAH saves on energy costs, reducing the overall costs of powering the building and keeping energy costs stable even when utility rates fluctuate.
• SOMAH provides up to 100% of the funding for solar installation on qualifying buildings.
• SOMAH automatically enrolls tenants into Energy Saving Assistance Program (ESA) to help further reduce tenants' energy use.
• SOMAH benefits tenants as well as owners, through bill credits and cleaner air.
• SOMAH supports economic opportunity and growth in your community, creating jobs and developing solar careers.
• SOMAH can help your building and your neighborhood go carbon-free, contributing to a healthier community and planet.
Go to CalSOMAH.org to learn more.