Date & Time
3980 Sherman Street, Suite 170
San Diego California
Attend the first SOMAH public forum where the SOMAH Program Administrator will share program updates and provide time for attendees to ask questions, share concerns and provide feedback. This forum will be in San Diego and can be attended in person or remotely. Future forums will occur quarterly and will rotate locations throughout California.
This forum is ideally suited to multifamily affordable housing property owners and managers, solar contractors, community-based organizations (affordable housing, environmental justice, tenants' rights, etc.), California’s investor-owned utilities and job training organizations interested in getting program updates and providing feedback to the SOMAH Program Administrator.
- 1:00 - 1:20 p.m. Welcome & Introductions
- Introduction to the SOMAH Program Administrator
- Meeting overview
- 1:20 - 2:20 p.m. Program Overview and Updates
- Program status, key updates and resources
- 2:20 - 2:35 p.m. Break
- 2:35 - 3:25 p.m. Application Waitlist Update and Discussion
- Update on the SOMAH program waitlist
- 3:25 - 4:20 p.m. Opening Listening Session
- Questions and feedback from participants
- 4:20 - 4:30 p.m. Wrap-up and Thank You