Incentives for Financing Clean Energy in Multifamily Affordable Housing
Find out how to leverage clean energy incentives and save money on your building upgrades.
10:00 am PST
VIRTUAL / ONLINE
Clean energy upgrades can help multifamily affordable housing property owners save on operating costs and provide energy savings for their residents. At this webinar, you'll learn how to maximize funding sources from different programs to go green and offset the costs of energy efficiency and electrification upgrades.
This informational webinar will highlight various clean energy incentive programs, including:
- Energy Smart Homes (ESH)
- Low-Income Weatherization Program (LIWP)
- Solar on Multifamily Affordable Housing (SOMAH)
- Melinda Dinin, Marketing Manager, TRC Companies
- Rachael Diaz (she/her), Sustainable Housing Program Manager, California Housing Partnership
- Alyssa Golinar (she/they), Senior Coordinator, SOMAH
Audience: Property owners
Event Type: Webinar