You're invited to attend the quarterly SOMAH public forum. We’ll share program progress and updates, review our response to COVID-19, and provide time for you to ask questions, share concerns and provide feedback. This forum will be held remotely.
The forum is ideally suited for multifamily affordable housing property owners and managers, solar contractors, community-based organizations (affordable housing, environmental justice, tenants' rights, etc.), investor-owned utilities, community choice aggregators and job training organizations interested in getting program updates and providing feedback on proposed SOMAH Program Handbook updates to the SOMAH Program Administrator.
- 1-1:10 p.m. Welcome & introductions
- 1:10-2:10 p.m. Program status and COVID-19 response
- One year in review
- Overview and updates
- 2:10-2:20 p.m. Break
- 2:20-3:20 p.m. Upcoming program updates and incentive changes
- SOMAH Program Handbook update
- Progress payments proposal
- Incentive step-down review
- 3:20-3:30 p.m. Wrap up and thank you